product correctly. Security data described on this guide comprises necessary contents associated with security. So please observe the directions accordingly. Security data consists of
DANGER, WARNING and CAUTION.
- The contents of this guide could also be modified with out prior discover.
- Please verify whether or not the product you bought is the exactlysame as you ordered.
- Please examine whether or not the product has no injury or abnormality throughout supply.
- Don’t use this product with time setting “zero”
- Change setting time in situation of “Energy OFF”. If change setting time in situation of “Energy On”, reset ought to be carried out.
- Don’t use the product on the locations which havecorrosive(particularly noxious gasoline or ammonia) or flammable gasoline.
- Don’t use this product at anyplace with direct vibration or influence.
- Don’t use this product at anywhere with liquid, oil, medicalsubstances, mud, salt or iron contents. (Air pollution stage 1 or 2)
- Don’t polish this product by substances equivalent to alcohol orbenzene.
- Don’t use this product at anywhere with extreme inductiontrouble, static electrical energy or magnetic noise.
- Don’t use this product at anyplace with attainable thermalaccumulation as a consequence of direct daylight or warmth radiation.
- Set up this product at place underneath 2,000m in altitude.
- When the product will get moist, the inspection is important becausethere is hazard of an electrical leakage or hearth.
14.If there may be an extreme noise from energy provide, it is strongly recommended to make use of insulating transformer and noise filter. The noise filter should be connected to the panel grounded and wiring between the filter output facet and energy provide terminal needs to be as brief as potential.
- If gauge cables are organized too intently, the impact on noise mayoccur.
- Don’t join something to the unused terminals.
- After checking polarity of terminal, join wires to the rightposition.
- When this product is related to a panel, use a circuit breakeror change accepted by IEC847-1 or IEC947-Three.
- Set up the circuit breaker or swap at close to place for convenientuse.
- Write down on a label that the operation of circuit breaker orswitch disconnects the ability for the reason that devise is put in.
- For the continual and secure use of this product, the periodicmaintenance is beneficial.
- Some elements of this product have restricted life span, and others arechanged by their utilization.
- The guarantee interval of this product together with components is one 12 months ifthis product is correctly used.
- When energy is on, the preparation interval of contact output isrequired. In case of utilizing alerts of exterior interlock circuit, use a delay Relay.
- If there’s a risk of an accident brought on by errors ormalfunctions of this product, set up exterior safety circuit to stop the accident.
- This product doesn’t include an electrical swap or fuse, so the userneeds to put in a separate electrical change or fuse externally. (Fuse ranking : 250 V zero.5 A)
- To stop defection or malfunction of this product, provide properpower voltage in accordance with the ranking.
- To stop electrical shock or malfunction of this product, don’t supplythe energy till the wiring is accomplished.
- Since this product isn’t designed to explosion-protective construction,don’t use it on the locations which have flammable or explosive gasoline.
- Don’t disassemble, modify, revise or restore this product. This maycause malfunction, electrical shock or hearth.
- Connect or detach this product whereas the facility is off. In any other case, it maycause malfunction or electrical shock.
- It you utilize the product with strategies apart from specified by themanufacturer, there could also be bodily accidents or property damages.
- As a result of hazard of electrical shock, use this product put in onto apanel whereas an electrical present is utilized.
It’s crucial to make use of Panel Mount Adaptor in
Case of Panel Kind
|TF62N|| E Dimension – 50.zero(W) 62.zero(H)
P Measurement – 57.5(W) 84.5(H)
|Fixture sort||E||Publicity kind|
|Time Vary||01||1 sec / 1 min / 1 hour|
|03||Three sec / Three min / Three hour|
|06||6 sec / 6 min / 6 hour|
|10||10 sec / 10 min / 10 hour|
|30||30 sec / 30 min / 30 hour|
|60||60 sec / 60 min / 60 hour|
|12H||12 hour / 24 hour / 48 hour
(exception : TF62N & TF62D)
|A||Time – restrict 1c + Fixed 1a (For T38N / T48N / T57N)|
|B||Time – restrict 1c + Fixed 1c (For T38N / T48N / T57N)|
|C||Time – restrict 2c (For T38N / T48N / T57N)|
|D||Time – restrict 1c (For TF62N)|
|F||Time – restrict 2c (For TF62D)|
|Output Indication LED(UP LED)||After passing setup time. LED is ON on the identical time when working time-limit output.|
|Energy Provide Indication LED(ON LED)||LED is OFF when timer works. LED is ON on the similar time when working time-limit output and its standing will likely be maintained.|
|Time Show||It is attainable to vary time setup along with knob and you may change setup time in the midst of it is perform.|
|Time unit setup change (s/m/h)||It’s consisted of Hour(h), Minute(m),Second(s). You possibly can set and use time unit what you want.(Out there to vary it when Energy is OFF)|
|TF62N||Flicker-ON output indication LED||In case of Flicker-ON, LED is ON on the identical time when working time-limit output.|
|Flicker-OFF output indication LED||in case of Flicker-ON, LED is ON on the identical time when stopping time-limit output.|
|Flicker-ON time show||It’s used to set working time of time-limit output within the Flicker-ON mode. Setup time might be modified throughout operation of timer.|
|Flicker-ON time unit setup change||It’s consisted of Hour(h), Minute(m), Second(s). You may set and use ON time unit what you want.(Out there to alter it when Energy is OFF)|
|Flicker-OFF time show||It’s used to set stopping time of time-limit output within the Flicker-ON mode. Setup time may very well be modified throughout operation of timer.|
|Flicker-OFF time unit setup swap||It’s consisted of Hour(h), Minute(m), Second(s). Consumer can set his personal Flicker-OFF time unit (Out there to alter it when Energy is OFF)|
|TF62D||LED for indicating output of Twin-B ON||In case of Twin perform, LED is ON on the similar time when working B output.|
|LED for indicating output of Twin-A ON||In case of Twin perform, LED is ON on the identical time when working A output.|
|LED for indication output of Twin A/B OFF||In case of Twin perform, LED is OFF on the similar time when stopping A output or B output.|
|Setup time dispaly of Twin A/B ON||It’s used along with knob to set ON operation time setup of A output and B output. Setup time may very well be modified throughout operation of timer.|
|Time unit setup swap of Twin A/B ON||It’s consisted of Hour(h), Minute(m), Second(s). It’s used to set ON time unit of A output and B output. (Out there to alter it when Energy is OFF)|
|Setup time dispaly of Twin A/B OFF||It’s used to set OFF operation time setup of A output and B output. Setup time may very well be modified throughout operation of timer.|
|Time unit setup swap of Twin A/B OFF||It’s consisted of Hour(h), Minute(m), Second(s). It’s used to set OFF time unit of A output and B output. (Obtainable to vary it when Energy is OFF)|
T38N (Unit : mm)
|Exterior Dimension & Panel Cutout|
T38N – In case of Utilizing Pannel Mount Adaptor (Unit : mm)
T48N (Unit : mm)