Earlier than you employ, learn security precautions fastidiously, and use this product correctly. The precautions described on this handbook comprise vital contents associated with security; due to this fact, please observe the directions accordingly. The precautions are composed of DANGER, WARNING and CAUTION.
There’s a hazard of occurring electrical shock within the enter/output terminals so please by no means let your physique or conductive substance is touched.
- This product doesn’t comprise an electrical swap or fuse, so the person wants toinstall a separate electrical change or fuse externally. (Fuse ranking: 250V zero.5A)
- To forestall defection or malfunction of this product, provide correct energy voltagein accordance with the score.
- To stop electrical shock or malfunction of product, don’t provide the poweruntil the wiring is accomplished.
- Since this product just isn’t designed with explosion-protective construction, do notuse it anywhere with flammable or explosive gasoline.
- Don’t decompose, modify, revise or restore this product. This can be a causeof malfunction, electrical shock or hearth.
- Reassemble this product whereas the facility is OFF. In any other case, it could be a causeof malfunction or electrical shock.
- In case you use the product with strategies apart from specified by the producer,there could also be bodily accidents or property damages.
- As a result of hazard of electrical shock, use this product put in onto a panel whilean electrical present is utilized.
- The contents of this handbook could also be modified with out prior notification.
- Earlier than utilizing the product you bought, guarantee that it’s precisely what youordered.
- Ensure that there isn’t a injury or abnormality of the product duringdelivery.
- Don’t use this product at anywhere with corrosive (particularly noxious gasoline orammonia) or flammable gasoline.
- Don’t use this product at anyplace with direct vibration or impression.
- Don’t use this product at anyplace with liquid, oil, medical substances, mud,salt or iron contents. (Use at Air pollution degree 1 or 2)
- Don’t polish this product with substances corresponding to alcohol or benzene.
- Don’t use this product at anyplace with a big inductive issue or occurringstatic electrical energy or magnetic noise.
- Don’t use this product at anyplace with potential thermal accumulation due todirect daylight or warmth radiation.
- Set up this product at place beneath 2,000m in altitude.
- When the product will get moist, the inspection is crucial as a result of there’s adanger of electrical leakage or fireplace.
- If there’s extreme noise from the ability provide, utilizing insulating transformeror noise filter is really helpful. The noise filter have to be hooked up to a panel which is already related to a floor and the wire between the filter output and energy provide terminal should be as brief as potential.
13.If puttig energy cables carefully collectively then It’s efficient towards noise.
14.Don’t join something to the unused terminals.
15.After checking the polarity of terminal, join wires on the right place.
16.When this product is related to a panel, use a circuit breaker or swap permitted with IEC947-1 or IEC947-Three.
17.Set up the circuit breaker or swap at close to place for handy use.
18.Write down on a label that if the circuit breaker or change is working then the facility shall be disconnected for the reason that circuit breaker or swap is put in.
19.For the continual and secure use of this product, the periodical upkeep is beneficial.
20.Some components of this product have restricted life span, and others are modified by their utilization.
21.The guarantee interval for this product together with components is one 12 months if this product is correctly used.
|Names and features of respective components|
Number of operation mode
Please choose operation mode by turning of operation mode change in entrance of panel. Consumer can choose 6 forms of operation modes Operation mode is displayed as like A, B. C. D. E. F or A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1.
Number of Time unit
Please choose time by turning of Time vary change
Use can choose 16 varieties of time ranges and it’s displayed as like sec, min, hrs, 10h
|M o d e||MA4N-A||MA4N-B||MA4N-C|
|Provide voltage||24 –||240 V a.c/d.c 50 –||60 Hz|
|Voltage regulation||1||zero% from provide vo||ltage|
|Energy consumption||four.four V A (||240 V a.c), 2.1 W||(240 V d.c)|
|Resetting time||Max. zero.1 sec|
|MinSignal size||START Enter||Min.||20ms|
|Enter situation||START Enter||Non voltage enter Impedance in a shor Residual voltage Max. zero.7 V d.c
Impedance in op
|t circui t: Max. 2 MΩ in a brief circuit: en: Min. 100 MΩ|
|Output||Time Restrict contact 2c||Time Restrict contact 1c
|Time Restrict 2c
Time Restrict 1c
|N.O: 10 A 125 V a.c, 5 A 250 V a.c, 5 A 30 V d.c|
|N.C: Three A 125 V a.c, 2 A 250 V a.c, 1A 30 V d.c|
|Setting error||Max. 5 % zero.05 sec|
|Repeat error||Max. zero.Three %|
|Temperature error||Max. 2 %|
|Insulation resistance||Min. 100 MΩ (Base on 500 V d.c)|
|Dielectric power||2000 V a.c 50/60 Hz for 1 min.|
|Impulse voltage||2000 V Max.|
|Vibration||Mechanical sturdiness||10-55Hz double amplitude0.75mm|
|10-55Hz double amplitude0.5mm|
|Shock||Mechanical sturdiness||300 Approx. 30G)|
|100 Approx. 10G)|
|Life expectancy||Mechanical||Over 10 million operations (Open & Quick frequency : 180/min)|
|Electrical||Over 100,000 (250V a.c 3A load resistance)|
|Terminal sort||Socket sort 11 Pin||Socket sort eight Pin|
|Operation ambient temperature||-10 ~ 55 No condensation)|
|Conservation temperature||-20 ~ 65 No condensation)|
|Operation ambient humidity||35 ~ 85 %RH|
|Weight||About 100g (Together with fixing bracket)|
MA4N-A : 2 relay work as Timelimit.
MA4N-B : The relay linked , work as Instantaneous and othrealys work astime restrict.
Please confer with Timing charts for working of relays
Two relays in Mode A1 and D1 work as Time restrict.
The relays in Mode B1, C1, E1, F1 linked work as Instantaneous. And different realys work as time restrict.
MA4N-C : In response to timing charts,
(unit : mm)relays works as Time restrict or Instantaneous.
Please consult with Timing charts for working of relays.
|Timing charts (MA4N-A, MA4N-B)|
MA4N-A: OUTPUT – TIME LIMIT 2c MA4N-B: OUTPUT – Instantaneous 1C, Time restrict 1c
|A MODE: ON DELAY|
|B MODE: FLICKER OFF START|
|C MODE: INTERVAL|
|D MODE: Sign ON / OFF delay|
|E MODE: Sign OFF delay|
|F MODE: FLICKER ON Begin|
|Timing charts (MA4N-C)|
t: Setting time, t-a: Inside setting time, Rt: Resetting time